- FootJoy HyperFLX Glove. High-Quality Performance.
- TaylorMade Tour Preferred Glove. Used By The Pro’s.
- Titleist Players Glove. Outstanding Comfort.
- Callaway Tour Authentic Glove. Tour Favorite.
- Mizuno Tour Glove. Specifications.
- Cobra Pur Tour Glove.
- FootJoy StaSof Glove.
- adidas Ultimate Leather Glove.
What golf gloves have the best grip?
- TaylorMade Stratus Tech – Best Overall Golf Glove.
- Footjoy Weathersof – Best Affordable Golf Gloves.
- Callaway Opti Grip – Best Wet Weather Golf Glove.
- Zero Friction Cabretta Elite – Best Premium Golf Glove.
- Bender Gloves Mesh – Best Looking Golf Gloves.
Are Costco gloves good?
All in all, this is a mightily impressive golf glove for the price, offering a soft, premium feel and excellent durability for a cabretta leather glove. It even comes with a free ball marker, further enhancing the value on offer. Soft, premium feel with excellent grip and surprising levels of durability.
What golf gloves are pros using?
Why we like it: One of the most common gloves on the PGA Tour, the Titleist Players is the glove of choice for those who want exactly what the pros are using. Most recommended for the serious golfer, the amazing feel and control come at a price, as the glove is not quite as durable as some others on this list.